Thursday, April 16, 2009

What is Perfection ? What is Perfect Love ?

What is perfection ???

Yh-sh-Wh answered, "If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me." Matt 19:21

"Aim for perfection, listen to my appeal, be of one mind, live in peace. And the God of love and peace will be with you." 2 Cor 13:11

"Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father (A-B-A) is perfect."

In the Story Yh-Sh-Wh says:

"On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you." John 14:20

"If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father (A-B-A) will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him" John 14:23

Do you still fear eternal damnation ???

There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. 1 John 4:18

No comments:

Post a Comment